For everyone competing in the State Combined event on the weekend please note the following:
- Allow at least 1 hr to arrive at Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park. If you park in the car park there is a fee. If you park on Albert Rd you should find some all-day free parking.
- You will need to be there at least 1hr before your first event.
CLICK HERE FOR TIMETABLE
- Make sure you have your full uniform with your registration patch and your Coles badge.
- Make sure you have enough water and sunscreen. The canteen should be open throughout the day.
- On arrival please see Paul Freestone or Mark Sullivan (0423577536). We will be located on the back straight near the 300m start. Please sit with us so we can make sure your children are at each event. This will create a team environment and atmosphere for all our Athletes.
CLICK HERE SEATING MAP HERE
- As this event is capped only parents of the athletes are able to attend.
- A parent duty roster has been put together. It is very important that we fulfill this as the event cannot go on unless we have all duties filled. Please see attached Saturday and Sunday roster.
Thank you all for registering your child. Combined is a great way to meet lifelong friends from other centers, as well as make friends with some other Cranbourne athletes from other age groups
If you have any questions please ring or text Mark Sullivan on 0423 577 536
More Information From LAVic https://lav.lc/k5g