Little Athletics is all about family, having fun, and participation – whilst having a go and striving for personal best achievements is a focus for the athlete.
- It is expected that all parents/guardians, officials, volunteers and athletes comply with CLAC’s Code of Conduct
- CLAC will attempt to make sure that all athletes, coaches, spectators, parents and officials are aware and understand the code of conduct
- CLAC code of conduct will be enforced via club officials and committee – please respect.
- Please remember that all coaches, committee members, officials, parent helpers are all volunteering their time – please respect.
Parent attendance responsibilities?
- Little Athletics is not a child drop-off nor is it a child-minding sport
- A parent/guardian must be present at the track whenever their child or children are competing
- You are responsible for your children’s behaviour, welfare and making decisions in the event of any injury.