What makes our centre run?
What makes the club run?
Every athletic club around the country is run wholly by volunteers which is inclusive of organising the week in, week out competitions, fundraising, managing equipment, coaching and facilities etc
- There are various Committee positions that ensures the safe running of CLAC from year to year
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is usually takes place on one of the last competition days of the Track & Field summer season (generally in March).
- At the AGM, Committee members are voted in
- There are several CLAC committee and Executive meetings conducted either on a fortnightly or monthly basis
- The CLAC secretary will publish the and audited financial accounts prior to the AGM
- New committee members are ALWAYS welcomed and encouraged at CLAC
- You will be able to identify all committee members as they should be wearing their CLAC committee shirt.
- You will be able to identify all the coaching team as they should be wearing their CLAC coaching shirt.